LegendScript
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestion for LegendScript

2 posters

Go down

Suggestion for LegendScript Empty Suggestion for LegendScript

Post  Firez Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:17 am

i got 2 suggestions.. first one is easy..

when u press !/@lsworls the bot should show all the ls worlds f2p and member once.. and there should also be !/@lsworldsf !/@lsworldsm makes so it just show eather f2p worlds or member worlds..

second suggestion is
makeing so u can get diffrent timeszones and compare them to get how many hours diffrence and like show what time a clan event would be.. if they have 1 time zone only for the event u should be able to do !time gmt gmt+1 and it should show.. that there is 1 hour diffrence and u should be able to set a timezone for ur host.. and make this command !time gmt TIME [example: !time gmt 17:00 to gmt+1 would show this "The event is at 18:00 gmt+1

hope u guys understand what i mean Cool the timezone one would make more clans use the bot Wink and same whit the ls one ^_^ (even thougt runescript have it dosent mean legendscript cant have it the ls one that is XD )

Firez

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

Suggestion for LegendScript Empty Re: Suggestion for LegendScript

Post  Rangedboyke Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:08 pm

I already made the lootshare one because I am going many times to Bandos and I was getting crazy to watch everytime which worlds where to share loot. So I made it fastly! Razz But yea I can change it a little so your suggestion is completed.

The one from the event, they can press: !setevent Bandos at 17.00 GMT +1 so I dont really think we should change that, it will confuse people Wink

Rangedboyke
Admin

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-03-16

http://www.legendscript.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down