LegendScript
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Torags now avaible!

Go down

Torags now avaible! Empty Torags now avaible!

Post  Rangedboyke Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:16 pm

Torags now avaible! - 22 august 2008

We have seen the last months a lot of new armoury and spells. A few weeks ago did Veracs give hes armour out to us, it was avaible to buy but only for a expensive price.
When we had heard that, we where immidatly started with asking the other barrow brothers to give out there armours to get them in the Death Match game. How ever they did not agree with us and they did not want to give out ther armoury.

Today did Torags change hes mind. He told us: 'Ok, for now I will give out my armour, how ever I want to become rich with it! I only sell it for 25M!' That is so much, we where not believing our eyes, we where asking him to get the price down. If it was only a little we where happy, but he didend. Just a few minutes ago we saw that the game was getting updated. Or.. Did you not saw it? Well we did and we immidatly checked the currently Torag buy price: 20 Million D-Coins. Ok! We where happy because he changed hes mind again.

Have fun with this new armour, we did not yet buy it. But yes we will and give you soon more information about this new armour.

Have fun!

Ohh, one more thing: We are asking to let them enjoy there mini-game. But we can tell you what they sayd: 'No way, its our place and OUR home!'

Rangedboyke
Admin

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-03-16

http://www.legendscript.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down