LegendScript
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Match back online!

Go down

Death Match back online! Empty Death Match back online!

Post  Rangedboyke Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:44 am

Hello everyone,

What we have sayd it was possible that the bot should go offline for a few days (the dm). This was because I was on vacation and didend have any time for. Also my computer was getting re-installed and this meand that I had loads of work to do. I have now all files from Firez who did run the DM game the last few weeks.

How ever, he walked into a problem which he was not able to fix. The 'buy' option was not working anymore, why dont I know yet but for now it is working again on my PC.
The forums are also crashed, we are currently working for it so dont worry!
This dont need in a few minutes because of the low amout of users who are visiting is every day. We hope it will be more in the future, then we will fix this kind of problems immidatly.

Now the files are uploaded, the game is up to date again we can start playing again. How ever I have changed a few little things.
- The prices have been resetted, they where changing to often and they where dropped to much. The different between the buy and sell price where to much so now this problem is fixed and the prices have been resetted.
- A few weapons have been updated but you will find this out for yourself.

Have fun everyone, the update will stop in a few minutes/seconds so have fun! Smile

Rangedboyke
Admin

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-03-16

http://www.legendscript.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down