LegendScript
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Development dairy 1 - New skill!

Go down

Development dairy 1 - New skill! Empty Development dairy 1 - New skill!

Post  Rangedboyke Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:37 pm

Development dairy 1 - New skill! - 23 Jun 2008

The last development dairy was not real, but now we are making a real development dairy. This development dairy will give you any hints about the new skill which is comming. We hope that we can release it before July however I am not sure about that. In July (2008) from 20 till 30 July wont the Death Match bots join #rs_dm or any other channels. They will be Offline. Of course you want to know why, I am on hollidays in that days.

The new skill is already in development and the begin was already made, months ago. I quited developing that skill just because I was not yet able to use any of the experience tables, I was getting crazy from this so I did stop developing that skill. Of course did I save the things I already made. So why not? Get it back and finish it! How ever this is easyer to say then to do. There is loads of work to do but I do it with love!

After the Prayer skill we have to make a skill which gives you some money back of course, we cant make it to let you lose again all of your money for a skill. So lets see what skills are there in RuneScape where you have to use much money.. hmm Construction, Prayer. So This skills you can get away from your list already.
Lets see.. What kind of hints can we give you more...
Ok lets see, get all of the combat skills from your list because it wont be a combat skill!

More we are not yet telling you. More information about the new skill will we show you in Development dairy 2. Lets start developing again!
We hope to make the Development dairy 2 tomorrow or 25 Jun!
And if nothing is going wrong, we can released it THIS WEEK! Surprised

Rangedboyke
Admin

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-03-16

http://www.legendscript.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down