LegendScript
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News from the hospital!

Go down

News from the hospital! Empty News from the hospital!

Post  Rangedboyke Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:46 pm

News from the hospital! Magic_potion 19 jun 2008 - News from the hospital! News from the hospital! Magic_potion
Kwerk was wandering around the Death Match game when he found a rare secundair, this he did want to use to make a new potion for the Death Match game. Of course he did hope to get miljonair with this so he started fast making this new potion.
'After weeks of work I have done it I made a new potion!' He was not sure what it was doing because he was not feeling anything. This was of course because he was not a mage. After asked million of other people he did found a powerfull magic. He was never thinking that this potion was raising the magic stats from an user. So when the magic was using hes ice barrage spell he did hit much higher! He did feel much better.
We can better say, the new magic potion has been released!
'I am really happy that I can tell everyone about my new potion, I hope that much players are using this new potion so I can get enough money to make a new potion which will me make more and more richer!'

Have fun with this new potion! Cool

Rangedboyke
Admin

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-03-16

http://www.legendscript.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down