LegendScript
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hackers!

Go down

Hackers! Empty Hackers!

Post  Rangedboyke Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:50 pm

Hello LegendScript users,

We are sorry, Today happend where I was thinking about at the morning already, Rangedboyke (me) was the only bot admin from LegendScript but I added Pathetic_noob (firez) to it. When I was watching tv the cheating users where starting to try taking the bot over!

Of course our bot staff did see it and did take immidatly action, A lot of users did get automatisch banned by our system, which is not working 100%, It was banning EVERYONE who was pressing: $findfile but that was not good...
We are sorry for the users who did get banned when only typing: $findfile, only a few users where cheating.

When a user is using commands which we are thinking are a cheat, will get IMMIDATLY sended to our "Bot admin" staff members, they will get a Query message with ALL INFORMATION so now cheating is NOT possible at LegendScript!

They where using things which are FORBIDDEN and they where to try a fake LegendScript.
Please know the REAL LegendScripts are:
LegendScript
[RS]LegendScript
[FZ]LegendScript
[DM]LegendScript

what have we done against the cheaters:
- We are making our ban system better, faster and of course getting the bug out of it.
- We are contacting IRC operators from the server: SwiftIRC
- We have banned the users in all channels.
- We did turn the bots offline for a few minutes.
- We are going to contact other bot owners.
- We are going to contact the bot channels #bot / #bots (here it started).
- We want to give our appologise to users who did get banned with out a good reason (For only pressing: $findfile but did not want to hack with it)
- The users who did really cheat, Did get a PERMENTLY ignore on our bot. The users who did get a PERMENTLY ignore are:
Code:

Promo!~Markeith@Swift-9A993198.hsd1.va.comcast.net
Shogunreaper!~ssh14014f@Swift-2BBE43E3.dhcp.embarqhsd.net
zammy5995!~cosihax@Swift-3381E8C2.hsd1.ma.comcast.net
SaYaPWaiRs!~She_was_i@Swift-663899A.dsl.pltn13.sbcglobal.net
Xotick!Xotick@sws-FAC69C59.adsl.tele2.no
Smiffy@sws-198AE8EE.lns3-c13.telh.dsl.pol.co.uk
osihax@742697C2.CBC35720.973EC05C.IP
cosihax@742697C2.CBC35720.973EC05C.IP

Do you have any questions about today please post here, or ask for the answer in #LegendScript

Rangedboyke
Admin

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-03-16

http://www.legendscript.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum